Le Cabinet DERYCKX Recrutement, cabinet référent en recrutement d’Assistants et d’Assistantes de Direction, d’Assistants et d’Assistantes Privé(e)s, d’Assistantes personnelles et d’Office Manager is currently seeking a Junior Bilingual Personal Assistant who will be joining the Management team in the Paris office and will be closely working with the Executive Manager Assistant providing support to the President of a fashion company.
- English and French are mandatory, perfectly written and spoken. Spanish is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years degree from accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years related experience working in fashion / design industry assisting C-level executives
- Apple System excellent knowledge is required
- Manage heavy email activity, calendar appointments, and meetings.
- Coordinate and manage intense domestic and international travel schedule
- Assist with all personal matters
- Able to work under tight deadlines, pressure and prioritize/manage workload
- Act as gatekeeper: screen incoming calls and emails in a timely professional manner and route accordingly
- Fashion Weeks logistic coordination and organization for the President
- Daily follow up and problem solving of different properties
- Manage all personal administration, file expenses reports
The ideal candidate:
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy
- A problem solver
- Extremely organized
- Internet/Technology savvy required
- Able to prioritize and follow up on tasks efficiently
- Deep knowledge of fashion industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and research skills
- Good proficiency with MS Office and Adobe
- Ability to work with all levels of management
Perm job in Paris center, asap.
Please send your CV at email@example.com and we’ ll contact you.